Comprehensive property inspections
We conduct regular property inspections, reporting on the state of your property. We take digital photos to illustrate the written report. This is also helpful to assist in reporting and efficiently fixing any maintenance issues.
Here’s how we ensure thorough inspections:
- A detailed condition report is completed prior to the property handover and is signed off by the tenant and Priority agent.
- Regular inspections find any maintenance issues and provide photographic evidence of what the fault is and how it occurred.
- Photographic evidence prevents possible arguments between different parties over when damage to the property occurred.
- Our inspections help to ensure that the property is kept in the same manner as it was received in.
- Video allows repair companies to view the fault for themselves and estimate a repair quote without visiting the property, saving on call-out fees and getting maintenance done faster.
Many current and past property owners in Christchurch have used the professionalism and experience of Priority Property Management to keep their investment in excellent shape. Contact us today to find out how Priority can help you achieve the most from your Christchurch rental property.