Testimonials from Christchurch tenants
When you rent a house managed by Priority Property Management, you have the services of a team dedicated solely to ensuring landlord and tenant satisfaction. Many customers living in and returning to the Christchurch region seek out properties managed by Priority. Here are their reasons as to why:
- “My husband and I have been tenants with Priority property Management for one and a half years now and hopefully more years to come. On the very rare occasion that we have had a problem with the home we tenant, it has never been hard or an issue to contact the team at Priority. We love the fact we get regular house inspections as it is a good way for Priority to inform our landlord of how we love their home and take great care of it. To anyone who wishes to rent from or rent their property through Priority Property Management, I give them 10 out of 10, it’s the best decision you can make”.
J & A Barrett
- “I offer great praise to the team at Priority Property Management for the professionalism and courtesy shown during my tenancy. All matters were handled appropriately with expectations that are clearly set from the original tenancy right through to returning the keys at the end of the lease/rental period agreed to. This approach should be obvious and sought after by future tenants and prospective landlords as consistency in the rental market delivers results”.
L Douglas, Business Communications Manager, Leading Edge Communications
- “We returned to New Zealand in 2006 seeking accommodation (at very short notice). Priority had within days secured a suitable rental property. Their empathetic approach and understanding of our situation contrasted somewhat with other companies we had contacted. During our tenancy period any maintenance or rental agreements relative to Priority have been actioned with expediency and least possible inconvenience to ourselves. We have found the staff at Priority most approachable and helpful and would not hesitate in recommending Priority Property Management to new clients and prospective tenants”.
Maurice & Joy
- “When our rental house was damaged due to a burst pipeline during the winter, leaving us potentially unsafe, Priority Property Management transferred us to another property managed by them immediately. We always feel secure with them. Their quick attention and friendly service are other unique features. It’s a pleasure to be with them”.
- “As far as I am concerned the Priority Property Management team has made my job very straightforward – and so long as I fulfilled my part of the arrangement – easy. They also enabled my relationship with the landlords to be possible and very good. Furthermore I feel as though my privacy, autonomy and rights as a tenant have definitely been respected – thank you”.
- “We have had great dealings with Priority Property Management. Helpful and friendly, always available to listen to any queries and promptly act to remedy and service required. We would not hesitate in recommending their services to anyone. Thanks for everything”.
B & P Hobbs
- “My dealings with Priority are more like friends than a landlord. They are easy to talk to and helpful. I would definitely recommend Priority to everyone and am a very satisfied tenant”.
- “I have found Priority Property Management to be very good. Things are fixed with no problem at all. They check to make sure that rent payments are made and if it is not in the bank, they are on the phone to you to find out what has happened, which is great for the owner because if it was my property, that’s what I would want”.
- “I was a tenant for over two years in a Christchurch property administered by Priority Property Management. Their regular property inspections were not intrusive and were carried out courteously and in a friendly manner. They were always helpful, attentive and prompt to respond to my requests for maintenance to be carried out for the benefit of the owner. They were a pleasure to deal with”.
D W Peck
- “The friendly, helpful service given to us has been greatly appreciated. In fact, over and above the call of duty, especially when I lock myself out of the house and they came to my rescue even when they had other priorities. We have also appreciated their promptness and diligence when completing the periodic inspections of the property”.
- “I have only had positive experience with Priority. My property manager is always friendly and helpful, which I appreciate. I would without a doubt always recommend Priority Property Management”.